Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wehart Hosea

Thanks for sending your digital photo for our Reunion site....at
spjproductions@aol.com

excerpts from email 6-2-09 by Wehart
I'm hoping to attend the reunion, probably in Las Vegas. Can't really say at this time, I travel about 90% of the time all over the country and overseas. Presently I'm assigned to Quantico MCB, VA but I technically work for the Dept of Navy, SPAWAR ATLANTIC in Charleston, SC. I'm assigned to the Marines as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) in SatCom (Satellite Communications). I've recently been asked to come back to Dept of Army as a IT Network Engineer just up the road from Quantico MCB at Ft. Belvoir, VA. Closer to DC and lots of traffic.

Ten Que for your update...currently looking for digital(jpg files) photos of other classmates and a short bio...plz send info to above email address...Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment